In collaboration with a group of colleagues, I co-founded Liquid Reply GmbH, a consultancy that specializes in cloud-provider agnostic infrastructure.
I’m based in Hannover, Germany where I reside with my two wonderful daughters and the most amazing woman I have had the fortune of finding. 👨👩👧👧
👨🏼💻 I code. #
- My expertise lies in coding across multiple languages, with a primary focus on Go.
🏃 I run. #
- I embarked on my running journey in 2022 with the goal of completing a half-marathon. Unfortunately, my progress was hindered by illness and injuries. Consequently, I have only completed a half-marathon unofficially so far. However, I remain determined to achieve my goal, and in the meantime, you can track my progress on Strava.
📖 I read. #
- I have a deep passion for reading and have been immersed in technical books for many years. This habit started during my university days as a means to acquire free books, and I have continued it throughout my professional life.
- My all-time favourite things on the internet can be found here. If you read them and like them, tweet me and tell me! I’d love to chat about them with you.
📢 I talk. #
- Occasionally, or when I’m really into a topic, I give talks. You can find a list of my talks here.
🌐 I internet. #
An incomplete list of things I used to do, but don’t do anymore: #
- Hannover Gophers
I co-organized the Hannover Gophers meetup with Tobias Pauling. Unfortunately, the pandemic forced us to discontinue the meetup.
I collaborated with Max Körbächer to produce a weekly newsletter covering Cloud-Native Software, Culture, and Practices. After two years, we decided to conclude the newsletter to pursue other projects.
- Kubernetes Release Team
I contributed to the Kubernetes Release Team and served as a member of the 1.22, 1.23, and 1.24 Release Teams. In the 1.22 cycle, I held the position of Bug Triage Lead. However, following the birth of my second child, I decided to take a break from the Release Team.